Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revenge of the Babies Strike, Injuring 29 Children.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge of the Babies Strike, Injuring 29 Children.

Discover the latest news and headlines on breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with photos and videos from trending hot topics to viral news.

Silly Jews, they can't even come up with good names for their terrorist groups and yet another example of how the biggest impediment to peace in the Levant are the settlers...
    Stop Quoting Ben

Now the PDF will retaliate, and around and around we go.

At least they aren't named "Attack of the Clones."

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You kill our children...so we kill yours?

* * * R A N T M O D E A C T I V A T E D * * *
      Nail the f*ckers to a crucifix and let them bleed to death slooowly.
      * * * R A N T M O D E D E A C T I V A T E D * * *
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

oigevald! when will it stop.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Maybe it sounds cool in hebrew? IIRC there was some claims the other day that the incident in fact was the result of a kid taking in a handgranade or something like that that the kid had found. That might be true, after all, there's always some wackos that claim to have done a attack without having anything to do with it.

Comment

They could bomb a locker room and call themselves "Revenge of the Nerds"
            "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

No, they said other devices were found. I'm sickened. Children should never be targets.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Police say that it is doubtful this group had anything to do wth it. Still a terrible occurrence, obviously.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

no, it doesn't sound cool in hebrew.

Disgusting.

Bunch of loons, and morons.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Idiots.

Boshko :
                    Where was is said that settlers are responsible for this?
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I have yet to see a reliable source report this story.

Does anyone have evidence that this "group" actually exists?

I do not by any means rule out the possibility that the story is true.

However, it occurs to cynical me, that if there was an accidental explosion in a Palestinian school, an anonymous but fraudulent claim that Jewish settlers did it on purpose would be very useful to the Palestinian cause.
                      Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Viking
                        I have yet to see a reliable source report this story.

Does anyone have evidence that this "group" actually exists?

I do not by any means rule out the possibility that the story is true.

However, it occurs to cynical me, that if there was an accidental explosion in a Palestinian school, an anonymous but fraudulent claim that Jewish settlers did it on purpose would be very useful to the Palestinian cause.
                        By that logic, the IDF must be behind the terror bombings in Israel because it serves Zionist purposes of holding on to the territories.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

che! checkmate
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

By that logic, the IDF must be behind the terror bombings in Israel because it serves Zionist purposes of holding on to the territories.

The difference is that all the Pal guys admit doing the teracts by sending spokesmen to talk on TV and radio, arranging parades etc. Here we only have a single beeper message.

That said, I still think it's more likely that Jews are behind this.
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What Eli said.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X