Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of the feds coming after me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances of the feds coming after me?

I thought next to none but some liberals are telling me that the Gov't is out to get me or rather those like me. With the last name Abdulrahim and supposedly family members in the PLO and other organizations (i dont got contact with them at all so i don't know for sure), what risks do I run of being investigated?

I suspect that liberals are making up bull**** but maybe someone here would unbiasedly know whats up

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

quite small

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

are you an arab american?
      :-p

Comment

Weren't you a surburban white teenager whose mommy wasn't nice to you last year, when you were doing all your "Moooooooooo, Leeeeeeeeaaaannn" threads?

The Feds at least bother with what they think might be significant in some way, so feel free to read whatever you want into that.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Weren't you a surburban white teenager whose mommy wasn't nice to you last year
          But before that he was an urban Lebanese-American who was about to get shipped off to Beirut.
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

The liberals are going to send the feds after you!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
              Weren't you a surburban white teenager whose mommy wasn't nice to you last year, when you were doing all your "Moooooooooo, Leeeeeeeeaaaannn" threads?

The Feds at least bother with what they think might be significant in some way, so feel free to read whatever you want into that.
              i thought speer was either black-american or just another whiteboy in philly (with a backwards phillies cap).

Never thought of him as being brown. (or muslim).
              :-p

Comment

Yes. I'm a "fed" and I'm after you....
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: What are the chances of the feds coming after me?

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  I thought next to none but some liberals are telling me that the Gov't is out to get me or rather those like me.
                  And then people complain about the government!
                  Blah

Comment

MtG:

When did I ever say i lived anywhere besides Philadelphia? And Lee Ann lived right by the Liddonfield Projects. thats not suburban though her area was whitebread (unlike mine which is black and puerto rican) but more like white trash.

I posted pictures up of my friends and neighbourhood before. i don't see how my area is suburban

And yes I'm lebanese on my father's side hence my last name... it's amazing that until 9/11 people never thought of me as Arabic. Always thought I was puerto rican or mixed based on my appearance or black because of my mulsim last name.

anyway, back on topic...
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Why don't you set up free email accounts. Type in jibberish like "ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD INFIDEL, etc" and see if you get a knock on your door. Also, start writing letters to your local papers calling for death to the infidels, jews, and America.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X