Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is Cher?

So, how old is that old bag?
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Monkey!!!

Comment

Are you sure? If so, thank you.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

58? What? I knew she wasn't very young but.. oh my god it's crying game all over again.....
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I thought she was 61...She was already singing in 1963 so.....

Comment

Celebrity pop singer Cher was born Cherilyn Lapierre on May 20, 1946 in El Centro, Calif.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

opps, forgot the link

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was close
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I thought she was much older- isn't there a picture of her on Minoan pottery, holding snakes?
                  Attached Files
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

no that was her before she decided to rip off her entire face out and rearrange it with plastic.
                    :-p

Comment

My mum's the same age. Thank god she doesn't deck herself out like cher - I'd be too embarrassed to leave the house.
                      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                      - Pekka

Comment

Almost my age.
                        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

I'd do her. and Tina Turner, the womans got legs to die for.

Comment

Originally posted by gsmoove23
                            I can admit to having done worse.
                            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by gsmoove23
                              Buy a plastic doll or an inflatible women, must be very close to the original.

Comment

Working...
                              X