No announcement yet.

Fox News, insert secondary comment here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well look at how popular Rush Limbaugh is.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I still think FOX needs to take a laxative.
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

FOX news is what you get when entertainment and not news take precedent.

All Murdoch owned media is the same: the Sun and the NYPost are no different.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

fox does have it's moments when it's insanely dumb but i've felt the same way about cnn(albiet not nearly as often). msnbc even seems to have it's moments when you have to wonder what is this doing on the news? anyone seen their poems? bill o'reilly(mr ego, who only talks about 'future facts' not speculation!) has been pretty bad lately but fox still does have some pretty good reporting in between all the bad stuff. some of the live front line video feeds from fox are extremely good imo. o'reilly attacking peter jennings is pretty over the top and reminds me of the dumbest internet flame wars. abc news seems to have much better reporting than nbc/cbs.

i wish i had more news networks on cable. i'd really like to be able to watch more international news even if it's more negative. i find the best way to get a clear picture is to watch little bits of all the news i can get then make up my own mind. i think anyone relying on just one source of news is doing themselves a disservice.
          Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

BBC did cover the toppling of the statue.

Comment

I've never seen anyone claim they were fair and balanced.
              what about the full-page ads that FoxNews took out early in its start where it proclaimed that they were the ones would would dish out "Real News"? or all the rightists who say that only FoxNews broadcasts real news and isn't liberally biased, when really, every major liberal news network has at least one or two major conservatives on its payroll?
              B♭3

Comment

Working...
              X