No announcement yet.

Post pictures of incredibly ridiculous patriotism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come I didnt see a hot home grown all american chick in a tighest skimiest american flag bikini?

I wont feel patriotic until I see that in this thread.

EDIT: Make that a group of chicks..... having a pro war rally... and partying.
    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      red_jon, on behalf of the gay, bisexual, and transexual community i must warn you of not turning everything into gay related, lest you turn into MrFun and deligitimize our plight.
      I don't - it seems people only remember my posts when they are gay related. The vast majority of them are not

Comment

it was a warning

and do you really want to be remembered as the crazed pride man that nobody took seriously?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I post about gay stuff much less than I used to actually.

Comment

Enough said.

**dont take this too seriously, it is a work of satire
            Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
            Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286
              ixnay: how is thousands of people dying in the world trade centers and the space shuttle funny.
              Its the patriotism thats funny, not the deaths.
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

@ Udderly American Breastpump!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                X