No announcement yet.

Assassination? Decapitation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli, you have not responded to my two posts. You should know that I and most Americans are solidly in your court. We get angry here too when Bush seems to coddle the Palestinian terrorists or to demand Israeli appeasement of Arafat. But we now see there is a bigger picture.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• When, exactly, did Bush "seem to coddle Palestinian terrorists?"

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Ned :

My answer to you is the same as my answer to Siro ~20 posts ago.
        I understand the logic and the politics behind it but nevertheless it is very annoying to have your ally criticize you for preventing a terrorist attack.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli
          Ned :

My answer to you is the same as my answer to Siro ~20 posts ago.
          I understand the logic and the politics behind it but nevertheless it is very annoying to have your ally criticize you for preventing a terrorist attack.
          Well, I totally agree with you. I actually share your anger and frustration. While I intellectually understand Bush's need to be evenhanded between the Pals and Israel, killing terrorists is the right thing to do. We should rejoice in Israel's successes.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
          X