Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What nations commited military forces to the war effort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIK Germany is involved as well though on the sidelines. They have a unit in Kuwait that would've dealt with any potential chemical or biological attack.

Comment

I heard on the news that Jordanian special forces may have assisted in the capture of the H2 and H3 airfields in western Iraq
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

lightblue, where you been?
        Germany, Russia, and France on the other side.
        The LOSING side.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          BTW your farse of justice finally was coherced into releasing our boy and avoided in the last minute paneuropean embarassment.

the EU should take care of you so we have no more kangooroo courts in Europe or fascistoid states as the UK and its terrorist laws.
          This thread still awaits your attention, Paitikis:

Greek justice system abuses accused rights again

Comment

If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

precicely *snores*

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                lightblue, where you been?
                Germany, Russia, and France on the other side.
                The LOSING side.
                I know but Schroeder is trying to crawl back in favour with the US and the UK. These troops are not actively involved in the fighting, they're there to protect the Kuwaiti civilian population in case of chemical attack.

Can't find a link at the moment, but I am pretty sure I read it in The Times about ten days ago.

Comment

Lithuanian medics and logistics support staff. Not much. Talk of SpecOps being sent soon.
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Didn't the Ukrainians send a chemical-decontamination unit?

Comment

This is infinitevly funny BTW.

Maybe Uganda sent a soldier too. Include her.

UK/US is the so called "coalition".

Comment

the greeks sent some hairy women to scare the iraqis
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

the brits just showed their teeth

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                            This is the same way you've been throughout the whole 3 weeks of the war.
                            Did you even get a chance to participate in an organized protest, or was it confined to blubbering at ACS ?

Che protested. Big whoop.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Its sad Slowwly. you used to make points. Now you just BAM, and they are not even interesting BAM's like Fez used to make..more like boring, so utterly predictable chickenhawk rants.

The war is coming along generally as i predicted. I made two prediction about this war:

1. it would last 2weeks to a month (DanS's poll)
                              2. Under 100,000 people would die, the number closer to 40,000, most of them Iraqi military. (paitkis's half a million will die thread)

Right now, both look spot on.

And no, I never went to protest, not my style, and no point. I would repeat why I oppose the war, but that argument has generally sailed over your head, and all you will answer with is another boring, utterly predictable chickenhawk BAM, so why waste the energy?
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X