Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC out the window...

oh joy this is funny
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

truly a gem!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

and i though civ was a great game
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Cool...I only killed 57 of 'em...but I was chatting and playing at the same time...

Comment

yes well I only killed 47 of them.....but I'm a lousy shot
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I got 3.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Hm, cool, injured only twenty...

Comment

12 killed, to easy!

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think you'll prefer this game.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

2 injured
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

52! I'm just not cut out for dwarf tossing.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

2 injured
                        Cannot be true.
                        I got 34 on first try.
                        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                        - Pekka

Comment

Set the angle and don't move it. Then hit space bar when the timing is right. The first couple will be trial and error. After that it's simply a matter of hitting a basket 10 times.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Precisely, Frogger. My first try I lost 3... my second, 0.

Comment

34 midgets hurt before 100 for me

I got to Level 4 and 7690 points on the SpeedBall game
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X