Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sadam is alive-which news network is he camping out infront of, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sadam is alive-which news network is he camping out infront of, and why?

?

He's probably with Osama bin Laden right now.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

He's in Acapulco on the beach drinking a Pina-Colada right now....the lucky bastard!

SPec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Fox, because in a situation like this, it's always good to be able to laugh about something.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

We must have killed all his doubles as well.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Little do we know, Saddam really died several years ago and his doubles have been keeping up appearances the whole time
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
              Little do we know, Saddam really died several years ago and his doubles have been keeping up appearances the whole time
              i have a friend who actually believes this.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

i have a friend who actually believes this.
                I personally don't buy it, but it's not that unrealistic if you think about it. The ruthlessness that holds the regime in place is pretty directly linked to Saddam - kind of a cult of personality in a rather brutal way. Other members of the regime would probably be just as happy (if not more so) to remain in power without the threat of Saddam axing them at any minute.

Of course, some sort of interal coup may have happened if this were really the case....
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Saddam doesn't exist. Anyone can tell it's Bruce Willis in a cheap disguise.

Comment

He's hanging out with Col. North right now.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Saddam is having dinner with Nancy Pelosi, thanking her for her support.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                      X