X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the iraqis make their own AKs
    CSPA

Comment

Hopefully this sick thread will get closed.
      skyjack
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof1202

No, since the Americans didn't smuggle the aircraft into the US illegally.
        No, they helped illegally equip and train the people who trained the people that took down the WTC.

Har har. Look at the irony. Let's revel in the death of noncombatants.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

hey guys dont worry, it was an 'accident' by the american forces. we 'accidently' opened fire on the ambassador of a nation who is opposed to the war. now thats ironic.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
            I think the iraqis make their own AKs
            Nope.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Chinese knock-offs?
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Or the real thing?
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Sikander, really? I heard that they make their own AK-type of assault rifles.. basically the same weapon, but with small modifications (to worse direction I bet)?
                  They have regular AKs and weapons from other countries, but this is what I heard, do you have any insights on this one, I'll trust your word.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                    hey guys dont worry, it was an 'accident' by the american forces. we 'accidently' opened fire on the ambassador of a nation who is opposed to the war. now thats ironic.
                    I mean, really, why wouldn't we want to shoot up the car of the Russian Ambassador by 'accident' and cause an international incident several times worse than the Chinese Embassy bombing? It's not like those damn vodka-swilling borscht belt bastards haven't been asking for it...

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

The most likely scenario , of course, is that the weapons were not "smuggled " at all, but simply sold by the Russian government (which is now, of course, proclaiming the sanctity of UN resolutions).

The correct response is sadness at the death of individuals, but indifference and irony in the general sense.
                      I'd rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.--Patton

Comment

Re: Russian Diplo's hit by friendly fire...

Originally posted by Skyjack666
                        ...Fedayeen fire, that is. Russian Diplo's hit by Fedayeen fighters while fleeing Bagdad. How fittingly ironic. Do you think they were killed by Russian weapons?

Muhahahahahahah! gotta love it.
                        ...Sept. 11 about 3000 Americans died while fleeing from WTC. How fittingly ironic. Do you think they were killed by American planes?
                        Muhahahahahahah! gotta love it.

p.s. You're sick m*********** DL.
                        Last edited by Serb; April 7, 2003, 06:51.

Comment

If people here don't understand black or gallows humor, then you won't enjoy this thread. It's not that anybody was laughing at the death of the Russians, just the circumstances surrounding it.

And being a person who gets pleasure out of such horrible things, I do have to admit that I recognize aspects of it in 9/11. It's not good or funny that people die, but the circumstances that lead up to it make you realize just how ****ed the world is. That's what gallows humor is all about.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The fact that it brought an outburst from Serb though made it all worthwhile. God bless you Skyjack.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

This is the funniest thing about it was in a BBC report I read this morning.

It said something like "When the Russian diplomats came under fire, they returned fire with automatic weapons".

Gotta love them Russians! They just don't take anything lying down.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                              X