No announcement yet.

Captain Hook to be deported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your antiterrorism law BTW has no pararel in Europe in what regards its violation of basic personal freedoms, in case you dont know.

Comment

I didn't know that, if the case was rubbish form the start he will be able to sue for big bucks
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I dont think he can, see

your "law" gives your police the right to just lock up whoever it wants basically. Since even books can be deemed as accesory to terrorism.

So your police didnt violate your "laws". the latter is where your lack of democracy par apport europe at least is.

Comment

Rubbish, people can sue the police in this country for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment quite easily.

The law does not give the police any such right. Go away and come back when you find the relevant provision that allows such behaviour
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

you'd love it to be rubbish im sure. unfortuantely for you it sint.

its in your "law" go see it and also hear what top legal experts have to say about it.

you "law" give the police the right to arrest whoever it wants for whatever reason it wants with laughable evidence.

i guess it will have to happen to you to conveince you?

perhaps. if you dont watch what you say it will

Comment

or maybe if youre not british or know someone whos not

not that i agree with the "cosmotheory" of that greek student but isnt really the point

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                you'd love it to be rubbish im sure. unfortuantely for you it sint.

its in your "law" go see it and also hear what top legal experts have to say about it.

you "law" give the police the right to arrest whoever it wants for whatever reason it wants with laughable evidence.

i guess it will have to happen to you to conveince you?

perhaps. if you dont watch what you say it will
                Baseless accusations backed up with no evidence, sounds like a Greek criminal case.

Comment

the evidence was shown for everyone to see in that case which happened to beknown. i wonder how many more of these are there

Comment

hell even those brits broke the law by taking pics of military isntalations.

Comment

The one way you can be locked up indefinitely in the UK is to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act. AFAIK it can happen to people who suffer from paranoid delusions.
                      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                        The one way you can be locked up indefinitely in the UK is to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act. AFAIK it can happen to people who suffer from paranoid delusions.
                        nice one

Comment

no wonder brit prisons are filled

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            no wonder brit prisons are filled
                            Thats not the reason, certain people if mentally ill can be detained for the protection of themselves or the public. They are able to appeal this decision and it is automaticaly reviwed every 6 months by an independant tribunal.

Comment

well i bet they're never realeased since the prevailing thought in the UK seems to be that since your're brit, your innocent (no importance that you have admitted breaking the law, you're still innocent)

Comment

Yes well as you obviously know nothing and I mean nothing about this subject that is the sort of comment I would expect

Comment

Working...
                                X