Groundhog day in Iraq!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundhog day in Iraq!

I really got tired of the Iraq war news. It really is like one big Groundhog day. Marines get up every morning and seize Umm Kasr, Basra, Nassiriyah or Kerbela anew. Now airport, then Bagdad. Every day this repeats...

RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

we'll here's a new joke i've heard:

pentagon reports that by accident a b-52 has dropped a nuclear bomb on british positions around basra. 7 british soldiers are reported wounded...

Comment

The Imperialist American Instant Gratification Tactic is starting to have its affects on Eurocom
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hm...i am not sure i understood?

Comment

Well, who woke up on the wrong side of the war this morning, hmmm?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
              Well, who woke up on the wrong side of the war this morning, hmmm?
              It's too soon to say... The Iraqi information minister or General Brooks?

Edit: smiley added...
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Supposedly US forces are in the very heart of Baghdad.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                  we'll here's a new joke i've heard:

pentagon reports that by accident a b-52 has dropped a nuclear bomb on british positions around basra. 7 british soldiers are reported wounded...
                  You'll have to explain this one for me.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

there is no point, i guess...

Comment

If it makes you feel better, I understood it.

Comment

Well, the joke seems to imply one of the following:

a) There are very few British soldiers in the Basra area
                        b) British soldiers are superhuman

Last time I checked, neither of those is true.
                        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

It's multipart:

a) The US is always dropping ordnance on our friends, the Brits
                          b) It's always an 'accident'
                          c) We always understate our casualties.

Haha.

Comment

OK, I'm a moron.

Comment

mad monk

Comment

Working...
                              X