Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greek justice system abuses accused rights again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paiktis is back, I even replied in a friendly manner to 1 of his posts.

Edit- 2 wrongs don't make a right, they do make you feel like a smug git though
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel
      Comparing f*ckups in the UK & Greece isn't going to help though. Two wrongs don't make a right unless you're Homer Simpson
      Absolutely right.

Although the Greeks seem to be ahead 2-1.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
        Paiktis is back, I even replied in a friendly manner to 1 of his posts.
        is he? *sigh* board will shortly be full of "english are fascist scum" posts again then

Comment

Yeah, for some reason he's been allowed back on here... perhaps it's one of those 'I'll not reply so they cant draw me into thier troll' efforts - although thinking on an opportunity to turn it around on the UK while not having the thread himself will be too good to resist.
          Up The Millers

Comment

It then takes about another 60 seconds to walk back to the cab, start the engine and drive off, which is about fifteen seconds longer than it takes a bunch of refugees to open the back of the truck and climb in.
            and when he stops later on, they jump out and hide somewhere, while he goes to check again, and then when returning to the front they jump back in, and when....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
              For the country credited with inventing democracy and many of the ideas used in the modern state the greeks don't seem to be very good at implementing them.
              They didn't invent democracy, the Iroquois did, the US
              constitution is based on Iroquois culture not greek.

The greeks invented philosophy, cause they were and
              are forever arguing.

Comment

Working...
              X