Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when you have a visa-free regime with UK - Tartan Army in Lith.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when you have a visa-free regime with UK - Tartan Army in Lith.

My fair country had to bear ~4000 drunken Scots for almost a week. Good thing is that if we ever were to sue them, they have confessed everything on

Some nice quotes:

"yeee haaaaaaaaa!! we fly out tonight!!!! i've bought so many litres...they dont know whats gonna hit them"

"Ma mates been there for only 20 hours and he's shafted two birds already... After he done the first, him and his mate swapped round. If you cannae pull over here then gee it up."

"totally agree, the birds are easy. pulled within the first couple of hours. just kicked her oot ma hotel room the now. "

"i still say she wiz older than 12, just cos a pulled and you did nae. ross i wiz only want to rub it in that u were nae there. "

"Am sure they got to school in time anyway, ahh! thats why they were up so early haha. they said they were 19 too. Am easy, that bird in Kaunas was stunnin tae."

And so on.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Ma mates been there for only 20 hours and he's shafted two birds already... After he done the first, him and his mate swapped round. If you cannae pull over here then gee it up."

"totally agree, the birds are easy. pulled within the first couple of hours. just kicked her oot ma hotel room the now. "

"i still say she wiz older than 12, just cos a pulled and you did nae. ross i wiz only want to rub it in that u were nae there. "

"Am sure they got to school in time anyway, ahh! thats why they were up so early haha. they said they were 19 too. Am easy, that bird in Kaunas was stunnin tae."
    lol in american please

Comment

Thats a very good attempt at writing in a scottish accent.

You should be grateful you didn't get England, they would have wrecked your town
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

@Saras,
        Be glad my countrymen don't decide to conquer your puny nation!

Bwa Ha har!
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

4000 people, eh? What, did that like double the population of Lithuania for the weekend?
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Why else did you think the UK agreed to join the EU if not to foist the Scotts off on some other poor unsuspecting lot?

Comment

LOL @ ravagon.

PH, no. But they almost controlled the Kaunas stadium, with a total of 3500 scots (=totally pissed fans) and ~5000 lithuanians.
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If you think that's bad just be thankful you weren't playing the English - if anyone here lives in Charleois (sp?) in Belgium they could probably top your stories.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I don't think thats bad - they spent 1-2 million quid here AND their team lost both the U21 and normal EURO 2004 qualifications games to us, so who can complain

Comment

That's true, even if the Tartan Army cause havoc, at least they spend a fortune on beer and their football team is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                        Thats a very good attempt at writing in a scottish accent.
                        Have a look, those quotes come from the threads. I've bookmarked the page, its funnier than hell. Kinda like engrish.com.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Scottish people don't actually type like that, do they? It's a good representation of their speech, but I wasn't aware they would actually type in a Scottish accent. Nobody types in a French, German, Greek, Spanish accent, do they?

That makes me think the site is a spoof - just like it would if there was an equivalent German site with comments like: "Ja, I drank four pints ov ze lager and den hit him on ze head vis a bottle."

Comment

Irvine Welsh writes in such a way that I had to read with an accent at first to understand it.

German writers can propbaly write in such a way to differentiate between differenet accents.

luke its der ferry- scouse
                            look its the ferrr- english
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                              Irvine Welsh writes in such a way that I had to read with an accent at first to understand it.
                              Yes, I know, and I enjoy his books, but there are very good reasons why he does it that don't seem applicable to an internet forum.

If some Scottish people do that on internet forums and in other informal places where they communicate through type I wouldn't have a problem with it, it just seems odd that they would be the only nationality to have that propensity. I know that I've never seen any of the Scottish posters on 'poly do it, but then maybe we're not a good representative example on this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X