No announcement yet.

Graduate School Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like things are working out for you. I'm currently Studying on a 3 year degree program and will not graduate for another 2 years. Like yourself I have a good part time job which pays my way by. I'd like to go over to Chicago when I finish my degree but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    Up The Millers

Comment

Which university in Chicago? Northwestern, Depaul, UofChicago, UofIllinois/chicago?
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

still in my first year at swansea, reading law. if i come out with a first, i'll have a bash at the bar vocational course to become a barrister. if i get a 2-1, then i'll probably go for the lpc to become a solicitor. anything lower, i'll try and find the best job i can with what i get
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm a junior at William and Mary. I'm planning on going to law school, but I'm not sure which one. I haven't taken my LSATs yet.
          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
            still in my first year at swansea, reading law. if i come out with a first, i'll have a bash at the bar vocational course to become a barrister. if i get a 2-1, then i'll probably go for the lpc to become a solicitor. anything lower, i'll try and find the best job i can with what i get
            The bar? What's your favorite dri . . . oh, never mind.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X