No announcement yet.

Damn the French they have gone TOO far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn the French they have gone TOO far!

Some anti-war protesters desecrate the graves of soldiers that liberated their country from the Germans during World War II.

There wouldn't be a France if it wasn't for the intervention of the British and the Americans!

This goes way beyond reasonable disagreement.

I was very anti-war but this makes me think that perhaps we should be shelling Paris instead of Baghdad.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Pathetic.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Notice how the French officials quoted display equal shock and upset over the vandalism. What a couple of ignorant, cowardly thugs do to disgrace a monument is not exactly a casus belli for attacking France, now is it?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That's just a couple of fanatics, dont judge the whole country.
        Just like you americans, if I see a fat couple, I wont say:"Hey! Americans are all fat!!" even if it's true.

You know what I mean. Some french people are stupid and some aren't, that's the way it is everywhere.

Oh and, didn't a stupid politician bltch ask to pass a bill for exactly that matter in the U.S.? Yea, I thought so. They are just acknowledging her wish.....or should I say your wish, because, according to you, all people from the same country think the samething....

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

YOu trust this sorce for news?
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

BLITZ THEM!!! JETZ!!!
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              BLITZ THEM!!! JETZ!!!
              * Wonders how someone that ignorant can survive all those years *
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Discraceful. At least the authorities aren't duplicitous in this desicration.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

well I found a story about this on BBC, so I guess it is true, how sad.

here it is on the BBC site:
                  BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Big to these people. They have understood naught.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
                      That's just a couple of fanatics, dont judge the whole country.
                      Just like you americans, if I see a fat couple, I wont say:"Hey! Americans are all fat!!" even if it's true.
                      It's not true! Not all Americans are fat and lazy. Some are fat... and some are lazy...

Dana Carvey on SNL

Comment

Shocking. If the US invades France, can we get the "French" Netherlands back, like the Germans promised us?
                        This cemetery is located there, we'll take good care of your dead.
                        In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                        In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

This is sickening. They are also worried that this will lead to anti-Semitism. This just shows the true colors of the anti war protesters in France. Also 25% of a poll they took done by BBC say they support Iraq while 30% support neither side. That is not good at all. Glad I dont live in France.

Comment

Jack_www :
                            I'm an anti-war protester in France, and I'm not like these cretins. These people have desecrated tombs, which is bad no matter how you look at it, and they have desecrated the tombs of the very people who have sacrified their lives for us. Really, really pathetic.

There is a way to protest the huge mistake AMerica is doing. And it's through respect.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well with France government they are trying to get in good with USA again. At least not all is lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X