Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankychan needs your help again...

Hey everyone.

I need your help. I plan on using this website in a presentation for one of my cultural psychology classes. I am going to explain the "culture" that is the internet and how it too has it's own rules and norms.

Anyway, can someone tell me how to save a screen shot on the comp? I want to use examples of some of these webpages as jpegs but don't know how to save them. Can someone give me help?
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

On a mac you hit command shift four.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

Printscreen -> paste in image editing program

Comment

How's the married life treating you, ixnay?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What ixnay said.

You can paste it straight into Paint.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

thanks a bunch guys. I'll go try it on my comp at home. I don't have to hold down 'shift' or anything? just press print screen and every thing should be alright.
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Just print screen button will do it.

Have fun.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Are you on a mac?
                Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

Make sure you get a pic of me dissing UH!!!!!!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

BYU rules...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                      BYU rules...
                      It comes off a lot better if BYU doesn't rule. That way UH losing to them hurts even more.

ACK!

Comment

Brigham Young University??? The mormons???
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Both Drake and Tuber can kiss my butt!

monolith-no, sorry. I'm on PC.

BYU sucks! <---yeah, Tuberski I've said it. They were lucky this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                            Brigham Young University??? The mormons???
                            Yep, the mormons but UH in football last fall, and I won't let Frankychan forget it.

ACK!

Comment

just gotta hit below the belt, huh? I was sooo looking forward to romping them again...but no, they gotta shoot themselves in the foot.

But watch out when we face them again.....it's gonna be Mormon a**-kicking time!

Comment

Working...
                              X