I hate when some dumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when some dumb

I though I would go to sleep, but well... I hate when some dumb B-52 or B-2 flying over my house EXACTLY when I would like to have some nice sleep.

I like airplanes and military even more, but every night? They looks like flying at lower altitudes than on start of the war, or simply moved theirs fly path over my house.

If US military had brain they would use TU-95, they are less noisy and more fuel efficient.
    And another one. I should do something with my light sleeping.

I would apreciate patriot battery from some nice person.

When they stop, you'll miss the sound.
    Took me months before I could sleep without engine runs and various flight-line activity.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

that's the sound of freedom! Why would you want to stop hearing that?

Comment

I too have a similar problem. We get a lot of prop transport planes coming and going all hours of the day (and sometimes at night). We're nowhere near a military base proper (nearest is the Fallon Naval Station, 30ish miles further inland from the ocean than Reno is, totalling about 160 miles as the crow flys ). I don't understand why they can't just ship their sh*t to the Fallon base and fly it out of there anytime they like instead of using the civilian Reno-Tahoe International Airport. I-80 runs straight through Reno and Fallon has easy access to said Interstate. It's not like the base is in Middle-of-Nowhere, Nevada.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

i live in the flight path of SFO...i love it! the planes are as slowwhand said, something you get used to.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Round here it is the opposite. There is a lot of military air traffic up and down the Vale of York between the RAF stations and also Army helicopters but since the war started they must all be out in the Gulf as it is so quiet.

I prefer it this way but I know it won't stay like this forever.
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Buy some Anti-Aircraft missiles. The pretty fireworks will lull you to sleep

Comment

I live underneath a military flightpath (when I'm at home at least; the military doesn't conduct overflights of Hull) and even after living there for 17 years it still annoys me. Especially when someone buzzes around your house in a Chinook at two in the morning.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                  Buy some Anti-Aircraft missiles. The pretty fireworks will lull you to sleep
                  Igla 2 could do nice ones or at least seduce them to fly higher.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                    i live in the flight path of SFO...i love it! the planes are as slowwhand said, something you get used to.
                    Slovakia Flying opforces? When will slovakia get some Su-35?

Comment

Working...
                    X