The Irony of Pictures thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

And the every popular.

NOT MY JOB
      Attached Files
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Attached Files
        "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

Brilliant thread.
          fitness.jpg is very typical of modern society.
          I play basketball and I'm always amused how long the other players will drive around for to save them 100 metres of walking before they play.
          "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
          "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
          - Pekka

Comment

It's for entertaining...
            Attached Files
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                I don't know whether to laugh at the spelling mistake or the fact he also has a GO USA! poster.

I'll just laugh at both.
                Maybe he was targetting some person with the family name "Morans." You'd never know.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Maybe he was targetting some person with the family name "Morans." You'd never know.
                  That's actually true. A while ago, a congressman named Jim Morans made some stupid comments and was forced to resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Merciless

That's actually true. A while ago, a congressman named Jim Morans made some stupid comments and was forced to resign.
                    what a moran(Jim is)...

(sort of like, "its dumass you dumbass")
                    :-p

Comment

Gramps.
                      Attached Files
                      Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                      Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                      I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Samurai Kitty
                        Attached Files
                        Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                        Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!

Comment

Support ALL our troops....
                          Attached Files

Comment

The liberators are here...
                            Attached Files
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                            X