No announcement yet.

Analize my handwriting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azazel - that girl is not my gf, and isn't interested in me that much. I'm more of her 'gay best riend' than anything.
    That's what you think.

Comment

I can't write in cursive anymore. I never really could. I hated having to write in it back in 3rd-5th grade.

It just seemed so contrived and difficult.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

While I would certainly flatter myself and say that she wants me - I think it would be somewhat far-fetched.

She just came into the class room, saw me scribbling something on paper and said: "Is that your hand writing? Wow..." I say: "What?" She says: "there are people here. I'll tell you later". I say: "Come on, whisper it to my ear". She: "Ok. You see those large curved lines you add to the ends of words? It suggests you have a large sexual drive". I say: "Really? Cool. LOL Though I think you don't have to know graphology to notice that about me. LOL"

The thing is, I'm well known as a person with whom one talks about sex, or shares info about sex - even though I myself am still a virgin. Infact, I gained this reputation before I had a girlfriend.

Comment

The thing is, I'm well known as a person with whom one talks about sex, or shares info about sex - even though I myself am still a virgin. Infact, I gained this reputation before I had a girlfriend.
          There is a word for it. It's called "Horndog".
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

No no no.

I'm not the general sleazy horndog type.

I'm amusingly called by my friends a sexologist, since I can stun people with the amount of exact information I can provide about sex, on physical, psychological and sociological aspects.

You remember that thread about sexual education in a university- I would most definitly take that course. And not for the dirty pics too.

I was actually a sex consultant for one of my female friends. When I first met her boyfriend with whom she started her sexual life he said: "Are you Siro? The one giving Reut sexual advice? Wow Man! I'll never forget you!!!"

Comment

so if you can't perform, or wanna spice up your sex, or just generally want advice - i'm the man for the job.

Comment

Working...
              X