Analize my handwriting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analize my handwriting

I had a friend of mine who read things about my handwriting analyze me.

It was interesting.

I was wondering if there's anyone here who could say something about my handwriting?
    Attached Files

Your signature looks like the word 'dismal.'
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Interesting. You still do the copy-book kind of printing.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Koffee? This reminds me of "Assault Koffee Maker".
        "a" and "l" are a bit too... erm... curved?

Comment

Its a lot messier than mine.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

A bit conservative, tight-lipped, attention to details, self-centred, down-to-earth, careful protection of oneself.
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Analyzing your spelling might lead to some weird results, BTW...
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

You're a total nutcase.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

here's anther one
                  Attached Files

Comment

You have homicidal tendencies, and you are a closet homosexual.

Comment

GAY
                      Attached Files
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Your second "1" is totally nuts, the capital "I" looks sloppy or rushed for some reason... I don't know if it's only the drawing tablet (that looks like the output of one to me) but it seems that the pressure you put on the pen changes constantly. Just look at the difference between the last nines, or the words "can" and "also". Oh, and your "l" is just plain weird.

Make your own conclusions .
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Ok, so I don'tk now how to spell coffee. Sue me.

As far as my L goes: i write it both curved and non curved.

I was never taught connected italics handwriting.

And the "Analyze" misspelling was a mistake. I usually know how to write it.

Comment

I suggest that you always write on lined paper since you seem to have no 'sense of direction'. My advice, dont choose a profession that requires knowledge of your location.

Medicine and medical-science is out for you too, I'm afraid, since your handwriting is too legible.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Medicine and medical-science is out for you too, I'm afraid, since your handwriting is too legible.

say, siro, how's your GF's internet connection?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X