X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d runkmkt postyer of the world unite

**** YEAh TOI the hizzo myu famies!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

was it a special occasion? or is this excessive indulgence purely for recreation?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

pimp that dgood fhist
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

aactually it was a pary for my some people i now mobing out

Comment

Ahh, it's been a while since I've been drunk.

Sober, and happy.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!
            azaxel
            drunkiness is happines so help me ghod! opr yahwegh as oyu cal l iit

Comment

I still drink from time to time, but in moderated quantities.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

uyeah me too. this is the 5th time i been drunk! my face in numb, i like it thought cause it feel slikes sex

Comment

You think being drunk feels like sex?

I'll have what he's having!!!

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                    I still drink from time to time, but in moderated quantities.
                    Good choice.
                    I'm nearly died after Saturday's birthday party.

Cognac is poison...especially in combination with beer...and vodka.

Comment

its sex in a otle i swaer! my face is numb, off soem clo du bois 1999 ****

Comment

Teenagers

Comment

alrought im drunk sleepy now! take care.

as for krupottikin, yeah 19 yuear old will be 19 year olds, but better now what when i have childen

Comment

Post shirtless pictures of yourseeeeeeelf.

Comment

best thing to do when your drunk is to try and pick up a girl...you will be rejected of course but you wont remember it...
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                              X