I don't believe this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't believe this!

I was minding my own business today, reading some of the posts here at 'Poly and some woman lost control of her vehicle and drove right into my house. I now have a large window in my basement that wasn't there before.

And here's me with a little "garden" in the basement running around trying to clean things up, with a couple of police hanging around. Talk about an adrenaline rush!

The doctor's accent was too difficult to understand, so I take whatever pills are lying around.

Comment

Woman drivers.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Whoops!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Do you have a digital camera to share it with us?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
              BIG TIME, whatever work you wanted doing on your house is now free!!! er, you ARE insured?

Comment

Holy ****! Glad you weren't hurt.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

something i've always wondered about that picture (the one asher posted). how;

a) she managed to get the car there
                  b) she managed to get out of the car and on to the quayside
                  c) she managed to stay dry

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Re: I don't believe this!

Originally posted by Willem
                    I was minding my own business today, reading some of the posts here at 'Poly and some woman lost control of her vehicle and drove right into my house. I now have a large window in my basement that wasn't there before.

And here's me with a little "garden" in the basement running around trying to clean things up, with a couple of police hanging around. Talk about an adrenaline rush!
                    is this one of those "one day early" april fool jokes again?
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

BIG TIME, whatever work you wanted doing on your house is now free!!! er, you ARE insured?
                      Well it's not actually my house, I'm only renting. But it will be the driver's insurance company that pays for the repairs. In the meantime, I'm going to have my life disrupted with contracters and engineers poking around. So I'll no doubt be a nervous wreck by the time it's all finished, which by the sounds of it will be a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                        Holy ****! Glad you weren't hurt.

-Arrian
                        It sure scared the **** out of me though. I've been running around in a panic all day trying to hide all my "houseplants".

Comment

Re: Re: I don't believe this!

Originally posted by Andemagne

is this one of those "one day early" april fool jokes again?
                          God, I wish it were!

Comment

Originally posted by Willem
                            It sure scared the **** out of me though. I've been running around in a panic all day trying to hide all my "houseplants".

I didn't expect that from you.

Comment

Best of luck to you and your crop.

Comment

Working...
                              X