• Show
Clear All

My lawn will die, because I don't water it

Girls in bikinis everywhere you look, because its Cali man

It will soon be toping 100F

Glistening women in bikinis

Our power bills are going to go through the roof

Glistening women in bikinis trying to cool off with hoses

I will have to wear shorts to beat the heat, and my pasty white legs will be the envy of the neighb'

as I watch Glistening women in bikinis.

It will be hard to get a beer at the Boardwalk as the crowd rolls in

bringing with them Glistening women in Bikinis

Even though its nice out, I still have to work

and think about Glistening women in Bikinis

Yeah I can hack it, bring it on!!!

Man I love living in California
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Glistening women in bikinis

and think about Glistening women in Bikinis
      How about glistening women without bikinis? ( o Y o )

In the 80's when I was a teenager, topless tanning was "in" and perhaps 50 % of the girls did it. Now it's "out" and less than 10% go topless on the beach.

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

i love the beach...i love girls in bikinis....i love girls with out bikinis....i love girls.....i love
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

You guys live in the wrong places; in California it is always mini-skirt season.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hmmmm, of what I can see here, all that matters are legs.
            Anything on a girls point of view?

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Anything on a girls point of view?
              How sexist of you! You think that girls are the only ones that like guys? Just kidding.

Most girls should be excited too, becuase they get to wear bikinis and glisten in the heat! Oh, how lucky they are to show off their gorgeous bodies.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf HÃ¥rfagre

Not even on the beach? You should move to Europe...
                Well I haven't been to the beach in a long, long time so I don't know what goes on there. I've always though it was rather boring lying in the sun on a beach all day, just not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Well I haven't been to the beach in a long, long time so I don't know what goes on there. I've always though it was rather boring lying in the sun on a beach all day, just not my thing.
                  If you find a good spot, be sure to wear those mirror shades so nobode can see where you are looking. But there were more good spots in the 80's when topless tanning was "in". Most of the topless girls nowadays are either too young to go without their parents (.)(.) or too old to go without their kids {,}{,}. I liked it better when both I and they were 17. ( o Y o )
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                  X