Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the Best Avatar (Another DC List)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

It could be worse. I could be stuck with a cheap imitation of a portrait of Mad magazine's mascot, Alfred E. Neuman, like some Aussie we all know.
    My God - you're right

But I loved that guy
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

It could be worse. I could be stuck with a cheap imitation of a portrait of Mad magazine's mascot, Alfred E. Neuman, like some Aussie we all know.
      See Horsie?! I am not the only one having the idea, that there is something "MAD" about you(r avatar).
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• That makes it better not worse.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
            I say my avatar is still the best evil leader in Apolyton......okay, maybe i'm tied with DinoDoc's Dr. Doom.
            nah Dr. Doom's got nothing agst yours.
            :-p

Comment

• My avatar has changed for anyone who wants to vote for it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II

nah Dr. Doom's got nothing agst yours.
                Eyyyyyyy....I gotta give your avatar props now.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Hey, my vote for Alexnm wasn't counted !

(I'd categorize it as a guy avatar)
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexnm
                    The best:

FrustratedPoet
                    AH
                    loinburger (of course)
                    Lemmy (it is... I don't know, cute? )
                    Wow, the things you find when searching for your own nick on poly

...and now to the important part of this post:
                    Hey, Alexnm's vote for me wasn't counted
                    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexnm
                      Ari: thanks!

The worst avatar ever: the one AH had from a painting made by Fez (just to piss him off). Man, that was horrible!
                      Can you post a pic ? I don't know this one.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Unfortunately, I don't have a pic, but I'm sure that Horsie could be cruel enough to show us that scary thing again...
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Some people change their avatars as often as I change my underwear. How are we supposed to vote for them?
                          badams

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

Can you post a pic ? I don't know this one.

Its archived and none of the attachments are showing.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X