• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's snowing

woohoo

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

No, it´s not.
    Blah

Comment

it certainly ain't snowing here today.
      we've got hot and sunny weather, like it's the middle of July or something - I've been wearing shorts and playing table-tennis outside with my g/f all afternoon.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

"table tennis." so that's what you kids are calling it these days... seriously, it's a winter fecking wonderland out here. and it was almost 70 outside yesterday.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

it was shorts weather last week

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You obiously don't live in Colorado...
            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

it seems everywhere I am it snows later (Oregon, Minnesota, Maryland)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

(note, for oregon at least snowing late was rare, at least in the valley)

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

it was shorts weather yesterday, at least it's not sticking on the roads
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

yah, it was shorts weather yesterday

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

it is actually almost shorts weather today, barely cold enough

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

depends... shorts weather for where i live starts at about 45F.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Snow's melting out in Helsinki. Wohoo!

Comment

It was 82 here yesterday, it's 52 today, and rainy.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It was snowing here today too. Thank god it finally stopped. All that ****ty snow is melting away! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
                              "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
                              "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
                              X