Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Peanuts character are you?

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

I didn't like my results the first time (who wants to be Charlie Brown? What a pushover!), so I took the quiz over.

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I am linus

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Another Linus here...
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Rock.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

I got Charlie Brown so I'm off to hunt down the creators of the site.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

I am Snoopy

Booyah. I own you all.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I can't be bothered to take the test so lets just say i'm Woodstock.
                  (+1)

Comment

I was shooting to be that lesbian chick. Y'know, Whatshername. Patty, or Selma, or something. I dunno if that's even an option, though.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I figured I would have been Schroeder.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

[url=http://brakpage.milkbag.net/quiz/peanuts.html]

sounds mostly right
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

"Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                          "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Another Linus. Cool He was always my favourite character.
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X