Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow River Hike #2
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

looks great asher

can't compare Apoc

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I need to go on a hike

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          can't compare Apoc
          Huh?
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

don't remember you with a pic before

looks alright now

Jo Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Oh. Doesn't really matter since all the pics I've posted here are from less than 11 months ago, the time when Trip's future girlfriend suggested I get it cut this way.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

asher - play with the levels and curves for more detail and better lighting.

then add livelyhood to the colors using the "selective color" option, and make each color stand out.

like this
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, I don't have a digicam available to me, so here's what I'm going to give you guys...
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

@Ixnay;

Buy some gel !!!
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

your compositions and picture quality are great

this is just what i lack in my very very cheap all around camera, and mediocre photography talent.

but i can liven pictures up

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                        asher - play with the levels and curves for more detail and better lighting.

then add livelyhood to the colors using the "selective color" option, and make each color stand out.

like this
                        Looks cool, but I took about 50 that day and I'm too lazy to adjust them all.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

guess who needs a haircut?
                          ... and a tan...
                          ... and some liposuction...
                          ... and, ah screw it...
                          Attached Files
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Wecould start a business

you take pics of canada, i color and sharpen them.

we sell millions of albums.

and then... and then... pinkey, are you listening?
                            Attached Files

Comment

The second picture looks a bit weird, the water isn't green in real life, and it looks somewhat unnatural.

BTW, these pics were taken more-or-less in the middle of the city.

Comment

uberkrucks - your hair is totally fine...

ok, it sucks, but a haricut isn't gonna improve it...

What ixnay DOESN'T want you to know!!!
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X