• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that spam you're talking about?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      This is perhaps one of the worst threads I've ever seen on Apolyton.

Not only is it full of misinformation, gorey pictures, and general trolls, but it's spammy too.
      And you know the truth

please enlighten us?
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I thought MtG had made it perfectly clear that we weren't going to put up with people posting pictures of dead bodies...

There are already enough Iraq threads... And we don't need a thread that is designed to start a flame war.

If you want to discuss the issues in a civil manner... fine.

But if you want to rant and rave, take it somewhere else...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Funny how the "objective" al Jazeera has never been too concerned with Hussein's actions, either in ruthlessly crushing any perceived dissent, or in somehow, despite sanctions, finding billions of dollars to construct "presidental palaces" and to rebuild and rearm the core of his military.

Gee, how does an impoverished nation manage to find money to send to families of suicide bombers in other countries? Let alone to form, pay, and equip yet another security force, the Saddam fedayin?
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
          X