No Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Peace

hey, i found this link (http://mirrors.soundspot.tv/war.htm) to be humerously informative, hope you feel the same way

edit: the language may be offensive to some. to go under your own will
    Last edited by Inverse Icarus; March 28, 2003, 14:40.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

or...

?
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

The fact that you needed to put an astrick in a word should have told you that IT ISN'T ALLOWED, especially in thread titles.

The owners have the censor turned on for reason. Your creative ways to get around it don't make in any more acceptable to them.

Either respect the wishes of the owners of THIS PRIVATE site or find somewhere else to post.

Next time you do this... you will be restricted.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        The fact that you needed to put an astrick in a word should have told you that IT ISN'T ALLOWED, especially in thread titles.

The owners have the censor turned on for reason. Your creative ways to get around it don't make in any more acceptable to them.

Either respect the wishes of the owners of THIS PRIVATE site or find somewhere else to post.

Next time you do this... you will be restricted.
        rightyo.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Well, nice to see another ignoramus who can code HTML has set up another hate website...
          Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II
            Well, nice to see another ignoramus who can code HTML has set up another hate website...
            fontpage and dreamweaver have opened the world to even more ignoramuses (or is it ignorami) who aren't html-savvy

Comment

Should I consider this a personal insult to me?

or just a sick offering?

God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

pretty juvenile...
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Bahaha! That site embodies everything true about hippies!

Comment

fontpage and dreamweaver have opened the world to even more ignoramuses (or is it ignorami) who aren't html-savvy
                    Well, thats comforting.
                    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

obviously has some anger issues. but I couldn't rightfully say all his pts are crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X