Tony's mind is wandering again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony's mind is wandering again

These transatlantic meetings put a strain on Tony's mouth, don't they?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Say ahhh...
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Would Americans prefer Blair or Bush as their President..?
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          Would Americans prefer Blair or Bush as their President..?
          Blair's accent pisses me off when i hear it for extended periods fo time. That texan's one ain't much better, but I can bear it
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

on a side note, i was going to implant some fallic imagery into that, but i decided i didn't want to get banned.
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Hey, you brought back my favorite of your avatars, good show UberX.
              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm just picturing the rope round his neck...

Comment

Is that the part where Tony told the reporters what his status in the Coalition is?

"On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                  - Lone Star

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

Blair's accent pisses me off when i hear it for extended periods fo time. That texan's one ain't much better, but I can bear it
                    even when he used the term 'evil-doers'?

Comment

That texan's one ain't much better, but I can bear it
                      I've always wondered where he got since he spent most of his life out of Texas...
                      When one is someone, why should one want to be something?
                      ~Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's a ploy to make him look like a good ol' boy.
                        Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Blair's still got a long ways to go to catch up to Turkey Boy!
                          Attached Files
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaakko
                            Is that the part where Tony told the reporters what his status in the Coalition is?

Nope, he's just demonstrating what he did during the meeting
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Blair is considerably more intelligent and less venal than our dictator.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X