X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This answer your question?
    Attached Files

Comment

Awww, come on! Saying you blew up that TV transmitter because the military used it for communication is like blowing up the waterworks because the military used the water for their tanks' windshield wipers...

Comment

Not really. Think about how Britain used radio vis a vis the Resistance in WWII.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

How would a pez dispenser answer my question?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Well, there were not much alternatives in the 40s, were there?

I'm just saying that it is unnecessary from a military perspective. Maybe at a later stage, but now.... It is quite obvious what the purpose was. Making up excuses only makes it more obvious.

The TV building COULD become a communications means for the military.... that school COULD become a bunker... that school bus COULD be transporting troops to the battlefield.

I know anything COULD happen. But shouldnt we wait until it happens?

PS. We're like totally jacking this thread!! Although it was kinda dead anyway....

Comment

I find all this hacker bullsh!t annoying as hell. Leave people alone to do what they want.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It gets worse. I've found this site posted on a number of websites claiming to be an al-jazeera mirror, http://www.aljazeerah.info/ , which is obviously trying to pose it as a propagandist organization. Everything on the website is geared toward anti-american anti-war diatribes Nice bit of propaganda itself, I thought I had found the actual site for a few minutes. Check the legal bit at the bottom about the use of copyrighted material. Nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                X