Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American brass balls

What more is there to say?
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

I love the earrings
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

They're rather small, though.

Quite gross, btw.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

The testimonials are great.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Who really buys that?
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

if i had nothing else better to spend my money on...
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Stefu
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Stefu, your avatar is really atrocious !
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

ninjasetfu... that avatar... sigh...
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I can think of a few people who should purchse those just for a "little" extra insurance
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Tiamat : you can't say there are ballless people in America . You're the Home of the Braves, aren't you ?

Comment

That would be Atlanta.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          Tiamat : you can't say there are ballless people in America . You're the Home of the Braves, aren't you ?

No daiiiiiiiiiiiilingggggg Look at where the quotations were in my post. I was refering to "little" balls....that a guy might want to purchase something extra.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                          X