Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, Seinfeld Fans. Who Is Stranger, George or Kramer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to take "stranger" to mean more along the lines as "prone to irrational thought". In that case George would be stranger, since Krammer seems to react to those things around him where as George analyzes them, freaks out about them, and then ignores them until they go away. Krammer always has a "good" reason for everything he does.... Even Jerry says that Krammer's life is a fantasy.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Kramer.

Because I can identify more readily with George, so he's not as strange to me.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

george is just disgusting and small and likes hurting other people as long as it makes him look good.

kramer on the other hand is just out there , living on the edge but loving it and not hurting anyone but himself.

soooo i don't know what is your definition of stranger.
        is it stranger bad or just stranger weird.

i like kramer better.
        so do i vote for him
        im so confused
        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Kramer. George isn't strange at all. He's logical. To a flaw, but logical.

Like peeing in the fitness club drain. It WAS just another drain. That's pure logic friends.
          The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don't acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. My (crappy) LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by boann

im so confused
            Right. Like confusing you is a tough job.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

kramer on the other hand is just out there , living on the edge but loving it and not hurting anyone but himself.
              What about the time he dropped that balloon full of oil on that woman?
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Kramer is stranger by a mile but more likeable. Geoge was just a lazy liar that came up with some inventive schemes

Kramer would have been interesting to have as an acquaintance. I already know some folks like George and don't like them much
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

george is just disgusting and small and likes hurting other people as long as it makes him look good.
                  That's inaccurate, to say the least. He doesn't LIKE hurting people and doesn't go out of his way to do so.

He does go out of his way to look good, and usually hurts people in the process. But he doesn't go out of the way to hurt someone on purpose.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

George is my Hero. Being short, chubby, and with a 99% chance of being bald before 25, I fully expect to be like him.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

george doesn't like hurting people....
                      gawd are we watching the same show.
                      george doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself.
                      kramer at least has a heart... hes completely nuts
                      but i love nutty and interesting people.

slowwhand.................and you meathead...
                      such a snot.... one thread starting mother these days...
                      its a good thing they have a limit
                      next will be a pole on what shoe size everyone is

Comment

boann! I think Kramer is a bit more odd then George. George never stood a chance with those parents.
                        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I'm going to have to go with, man, talk of stuttering.

I'm going with Kramer as strangest.
                          The hair. I just can't get past it.
                          And the animated manner in which he tells stories, complete with sound effects.

Ok. Before I change my mind again, I'm voting Kramer.

Although, George's did move during the massage.

Nope. Going Kramer. Done and done.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Although, George's did move during the massage.
                            THAT'S TO MUCH INFORMATION!!
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

so true Tia

i just can't stand the whine whine whine of george
                              i really just need to slap him
                              it would make me feel so much better

Comment

George is a whiner of epic proportions.

Off to the local A.L. to suck down some suds.
                                As long as I'm back by 10:30 CST, for Seinfeld.

Comment

Working...
                                X