Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you rather have, material wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you rather have, material wise?

I'd go with a nice Porshe 911 GT2.
    My dream car.

Spec.
    Your dream car
    5.26%
    A house
    47.37%
    A boat
    0.00%
    A 3 month vacation
    0.00%
    A great piece of land
    36.84%
    An awsome home entertainement system
    10.53%
    Somthing else (please specify)
    0.00%
    A banana split
    0.00%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

A great piece of land or a house.

Something you can enjoy and that will almost only appreciate in value.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: What would you rather have, material wise?

Denim.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: What would you rather have, material wise?

dp
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: What would you rather have, material wise?

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          dp

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Assuming this is the thing I would most want if it could be magically given to me . . . . a great piece of land. --- close to work, with a great view, in a beautiful neighborhood
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Wow, Slowwhand asks for a double post and immediately gets it. I am so envious!

Me?? I wanna house.

Comment

I'd take a great piece of land (great meaning highly valuable), and then sell it and invest the proceeds
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Currently, a top of the range PC with a high-speed net connection in a structural-glass cubicle the perfect size to keep it dry, but allow me to sit outside and use it, all of which is situated in the middle of a sheltered field on a hillside, on top of a retractable shaft leading down into my sealed environmentally-controlled underground bunker.

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard
                    I'd take a great piece of land (great meaning highly valuable), and then sell it and invest the proceeds
                    Foolish bear, leave the money where it is. Land is one of the best investments out there right now.

Comment

I never realized how fantastic homeownership was until I got my 1st house.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
                        I never realized how fantastic homeownership was until I got my 1st house.
                        I know, but DAMN does it cost a lot the first frikin year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Foolish bear, leave the money where it is. Land is one of the best investments out there right now.
                          i didn't mention what i was going to reinvest the money in

lots of very good land is better than one piece of great land
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I don't think there is a contest. A great piece of land. House I can build on the land.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator

I know, but DAMN does it cost a lot the first frikin year.
                              Tell me about it! I just bought my 2nd house in September. $3500 for wallpaper and paint...$2800 for blinds...$750 in just general stuff... and the ****r-the heat and air went out-$4700. Not to mention the furniture the wife "just had to have". At least I got a really good deal on the house.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X