New device allows dogs to talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New device allows dogs to talk

OK so the thread title is a bit misleading . I learned these tricks from liberals mind you

It actually sounds interesting, but a bit expensive for my tastes. I do think it will sell well, but can they sell 1 million units in 8 months?

Do I really care what my dog is saying or feeling? Of course not. I'm an evil bastard.

It could succeed because people seem to buy a lot of stupid things for their pets according to the article. Air Conditioned dog houses.

Like P.T. Barnum once said, "Nail two pieces of wood together and some schmuck somewhere will buy it." Or something along those lines.

Comment

I know this thick american guy who sells 'farm' products, one such being a bird bath de-icer . If there is a market for these then these damn stupid things will sell
      Up The Millers

Comment

I haven't heard of it, but it could work.

I suggest investing in it and marketing the products to the U.S.

The dog translator might be very useful if it actually works with decent accuracy. The article didn't say how accurate it was.

Comment

I heard about this on TechTV about a year or two ago.....
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

If you put one of those things on my dog all it would ever say is "Feed Me!" The dog does not think about anything else ever.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I think that, in real life, the last thing anyone of us wants are talking dogs.

"How come you get to get laid whenever you want, but my nuts got cut off before I got it once?? Huh? HUH????"

"How come you get the (whatever we're eating for dinner) and I get the dry dog food? Oh, wait: pardon me - I'm being ungrateful. After all, sometimes you do drown it in warm water therefore gracing me with 'gravy'."

"Why don't you move your fat ass over on the bed for my convenience and comfort? Why don't I get any pillows? You never tell your wife to get off the bed when you eat, why must I?"

"Why'd you get the other dog? Wasn't I good enough?"

"DOWN WITH HUMANITY!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X