Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia quiz: who was the first to ever use chemical weapons in Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia quiz: who was the first to ever use chemical weapons in Iraq?

I'll post the answer in 24 hours if noone gets it.

Its would also be nice if people could say when (what year) and against whom. I'm not going to pay an obvious guess.

If you don't know you can still have a guess though by voting in the poll
    The United States
    5.71%
    Iraq
    8.57%
    Britain
    80.00%
    Iran
    0.00%
    Don't know but they probably used rotting Banana gas, pee-ew!!
    5.71%
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I think it was Britain in 1923 or so when the Iraqis were revolting.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

D1ckhead115 Republic of Off Topic.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No cigar yet
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Are you sure? I thought I had it.
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hydey
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I vote for the Babylonians

Comment

Come on guys - no spamming - its an interesting question.

Comment

Okay Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I vote for the Babylonians
                    No, Sumerians.
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Well honestly my first answer would be Iraq but it sounds like a trick question.

Usually these threads end up having the US as the answer.

Comment

well it has to be England. Chemical weapons were popular in the those days.

Comment

Well AH if it's England then you have to include Australia because I know you are always bootstrapping the British Empire around here.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclotron7

No, Sumerians.
                            I'm not including ancient stink bombs and rotting cows flung over city walls by catapult

Comment

Probably the Brits against the Turks in WWI.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X