This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-War Demonstrators Shocked into Reality

"A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to Iraq with Japanese human shield volunteers made it across the border today with 14 hours of uncensored video, all shot without Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth Joseph, a young American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told UPI the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

An unintended coalition of U.S. air power and Baghdad taxi drivers kept a potential flood of Iraqi refugees away from the Jordanian border Friday. The U.N. refu
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

old news. already a thread
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

been done
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Oops, sorry.

Can you link me to it?

Comment

Check this : http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=81508
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Thanks

Comment

and according to that independant media website there are still human shields there. And they are still against the war and say they are holding out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                and according to that independant media website there are still human shields there. And they are still against the war and say they are holding out well.
                Thanks to being pampered by Saddam and his goons no doubt.

Comment

...and they're still looking for their brains.
                  "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                  "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Since there's a thread already, and it's linked to, this one is hereby consigned to the deep.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                    X