• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boshko
    wtf?! sha.g is censored?
    So is puss.y
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• so we can't talk about fuzzy cats named richard
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• I'm a sort of contortionist. I can lock my hands, step over them, bring them over my head from the back, and have them end up in the position they started. I can fit my leg behind my head while I'm standing up. My fingers and shoulders are all double-jointed. I can clap with one hand -- and this one really freaks people out. I can touch the back of my head around my back, and this next one's more simple flexibility than anything else: I can sit in the lotus position and walk on my knees. My friends all hurt themselves when they try that...

Also, my eyes sometimes change from green to brown to grey.
        Talent Optional

Comment

• Oh yeah? I can dislocate my arm at the wrist and flail my hand around like a morningstar! Beat that!

Just kidding, I can't do that.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• i knew a bird once who could do the same thing as tia

as for me, apart from being diabetic, i'm depressingly normal
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat

I have a double jointed jaw. I can pop my jaw out of place to make more room for......well......
              If that was coupled with the ability to breath through large, grippable ears, you'd be my dream date.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
                btw, I am currently searching for something that will be able to take bilirubin levels down. Does anyone know what can that be?
                I don't think there is anything you can do about it, as it's really a cosmetic thing...usually jaundice is a sign of liver disorder but as this is an issue of bilirubin utilisation it is neither here nor there. I presume the digestive complaints could be a result of abnormal bile production/secretion...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I have no digestive compaints. But it seems that I do suffer from these periods of weakness.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

If that was coupled with the ability to breath through large, grippable ears, you'd be my dream date.

Oh I've got the breathing thing down pat....not complaints here
                    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Just one of a few. Not very special.
                      I have a very long well-operational tongue
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                      X