Create your own super hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own super hero!

The idea is to create your own super hero. What is it like, what kind of super powers does it have, what does it do etc.. No war stuff, please.

Ok mine is inspired by the paper I read today about mistreatement of a dog. I want to be THE DOGGIE MAN!

I would rescue all the dogs who live in bad homes and beat the mistreating owners with super punches. My super powers include fluent communicating with dogs, and mindreading. I can read the minds of dogs in trouble, so I know where dogs are in trouble. Also I'm the best in healing dogs, if they've been dead less than few minutes, I can bring them back alive. I have a huge ranch where all rescued dogs live and play together. My partner, THE DOGGIE CHICK takes care of them. She's very beautiful and loves me and the dogs.

My main enemy is the evil dean, who kidnaps dogs from students, well he has people working for him to do that, and then he abuses the dogs and sells them to bad homes. I fight this guy like a true hero. I never really catch him though, but we have many encounters, and he creates most of the problems.

Also one of my weak points is cats. Whenever evil cats try to mess up with me, I lose all my super powers, except the super punches. THey really don't mess with me, but they have some rivalry with the dogs, who is dominating in the pet scene. They have common language together, but humans don't know about it.

So, what's your creation like?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Come on guys? No one? My 'The Doggie Man' is going to win?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Do you want a serious one or a comical one?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The SUPERTORY.

Has magical hair-loss powers so their bald heads can blind even the most hardcore liberal!

Has a unique ability to be at least 50 years out of touch with the general public!

Can close welfare programmes, leaving families homeless and hungry in a single bound!

Destroys evils such as homosexuals and asylum seekers ! Back to the torture chambers with you!

The Tory's arch-nemesis is the MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL , who can have the ageing Conservative commited!

Comment

ONE of the mythical supertories STRANGLING a wretched foreign-type!
          Attached Files

Comment

UR, doesn't matter!
            In da butt.

Comment

red_jon's super hero is .. interesting
              In da butt.

Comment

The Mutant Eye from Planet X

This a short series of comics I made as a kid as a parody of superheros. The Mutant Eye's powers were flight, eye beam, super strength, and really corny dialogue.

When we last left the Mutant Eye, he had been captured by his arch nemesis The Happy Face, who had recently joined leagues with The Mutant Nose from Planet Y. Now strapped down with a giant rubber finger dangling above and the rope supporting it about to be burned through, will the Mutant Eye be able to escape this time?

I don't know, I never finished it and lost the originals.

Can't Doggy Man just kick cats? Seems more appropriate.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

how did she get the nick doggie chick?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Heromachine.com is the best way of creating your super hero
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yellow Surfer, Herald of the Giant Banana.

His powers include: detect bananas, enlarge bananas, plant bananas, shape change into a banana or banana plant, changing other fruits into bananas, convert meat-eaters to vegaterians, create banana puddings, add banana flavour (to other stuff), smell like bananas, remove pests and parasites from banana plants, and revive banana plants.

His arch-enemy is Urg the Caveman.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

well not quite as good as a Super Squirrel, but still...
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

DaShi, Sounds cool! You should finish it up sometimes if you have free time
                          No it can't smash cats.. It only smashes people who mistreat their dogs. There might be some incidents where he must face cats, and 'THE PUSS-Y WOMAN' his equivalent in the cat world. They are not enemis, but they are not friends either because their goals are conflicted (one is for making dogs ruling the pet scene, one is doing same for the cats). But we both hate those people who don't take care of their pets, so we don't fight all the time. THere is definitely sexual tension between us, but even when the adult viewers wants to see some action, the doggie man must remain true to his girl, the doggie chick. Sometimes they negotiate to make better relations between cats and dogs, but it never works out.

Azazel, My super hero gives lots of fun to kids, but it has some left to adult taste too .

I'm gonna try that Heromachine.com now..
                          In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                          X