I'm shocked and awed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked and awed.

What the ****ing humanity? What the ****ing civilians? Why dont USA bomb Iraq more? Why dont they respond on Iraq torturing PoWs? USA must use more power in Iraq and think less about civilians.
    What the ****ing smart missiles? Why do they fall on Turkey and Syria? Did USA test them before use? Who is launching missiles?
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

As*hole.

Comment

So first you say that the US should care less about the life of civilians and then you're upset that their missiles fall on other countries?

Comment

I'd be more concerned about your country selling Iraq weapons as recently as last month.

If everyone in Russia acted like you did, the US would wipe the floor with your pathetic rustic military.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

However, Muxec has a point. I'm sure this war is a huge testing / training ground for the more difficult wars to come.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

that post makes little sense.

I am shocked at the POW's though. They need to be more careful and not have men driving by themselves. Vehicles should remain in sight of each other.

Comment

I was almost certain your post would be a joke about the woman driving the convoy in the wrong direction.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                However, Muxec has a point. I'm sure this war is a huge testing / training ground for the more difficult wars to come.
                You mean this isn't the "war to end all wars"?!

Comment

i am in awe with heroic iraqi resistance. they surely surpasses anything arabs did in any modern war so far, and i expect a really stiff resistance in baghdad. unfortunately, that means that antiiraqui coalition will raze it to the ground

Comment

5 days resistance heroic- Even the French managed a few weeks
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

5 days for umm kasr / sounds like a new brest litovsk

Comment

Whats heeoic about dressing up as a civilian to avoid getting shot, relocating and then start firing.
                        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                        Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

defending one's country against unprovoked agression is heroic

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                            5 days resistance heroic- Even the French managed a few weeks
                            That's not quite the same. The French weapons and equipment was at the same technical level as the German one. Now where are iraqi long range bombers, stealth aircraft, satellites, "smart" bombs and all this high-tech the US use? Or do you really think their Al-Samouds are comparable to American missiles? Under these circumstances 5 days is heroic.

Comment

LaRusso, Sir Ralph
                              I totally agree
                              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                              X