OT posters you find your self agreeing with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stefu
    No-one agrees with me. It must be my radical views about horse-molesting.
    Neigh! I even have you in my sig!
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• The vast majority of OT posters have something worthwhile to say about at least one topic, and often many more. I may disagree with them politically, but that has more to do with their path in life than logic anyway. I find it amusing that I tend to agree with Che on many issues that have nothing to do with politics for example. There are also posters with whom I rarely agree, but who write very well or are particularly amusing. There are probably only about 20% of people who post here whom I have yet to find a reason to appreciate.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• There are probably only about 20% of people who post here whom I have yet to find a reason to appreciate.
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• There are probably only about 20% of people who post here whom I have yet to find a reason to appreciate.

*Ha, beat you Kramerman*

--

Who else do I agree with? Hmm... ottok, definetly ottok. Then again, I have no idea what he said.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Orcus
            Ivy
            Narck
            D1ckhead115
            Christmas
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT

That's what I asked my wife last night. She still wasn't buying.
              I feel for you man
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Slowwhand loves everyone.

We are all his children .
                Y'know, when I was a kid and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, never once did I reply that I wanted to be Slowwhand's little bastard.

Comment

• One problem anyone would have with saying they agree with me is I like to change sides in a thread - usually around every 3 or 4 pages, regardless of topic.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                  X