‘Pearl Harbor in Reverse’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    those nations do not threaten us. they threaten each other though.
    So what does that matter? Talk about a callous attitude! Why should Americans care about them, they're all just brown people after all. Millions will die if that situation boils over, and George Bush has just added another justification for that occuring.

Comment

Preventive war is important and should not be overly dangerous if clear criteria are set out. We are feeling our way on this policy right now.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

why do the leftist always seem to accuse people of being racist in their arguments?

Supposedly this war dealt with threats agains the U.S. that is why my post pointed out threats against the U.S.

For the record I believe Iraq poses little threat to the U.S. So don't go lecturing me on how defenseless they are. I already know that.

Comment

And I seriously doubt we will ever get into a serious war for another 15 years at least.

Well, you are not in one now.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

that's why I said another

edit: whoops- I meant to say another

Comment

Working...
            X