CNN Iron Man Wolf Blitzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Iron Man Wolf Blitzer

Anybody else notice that wolf blitzer has been awake for like the last few days?

He's gotta be on ephedra.

Where is he reporting from? Why is Paula Zahn still at my place and not in the newsroom?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Do you think the Peshmerga Kurdhish fighter's funky pants will become fashionable?
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Aaron Brown has been up for an insane amount of hours as well.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wolf gets his doubles from the same company Saddam does. They do good work.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Aaron Brown has been up for an insane amount of hours as well.
                Methinks it shows too!

Also, earlier today I was watching Aaron at the right moment. Some dillrod reporter with one of the Allied armored divisions made a quick, barely noticable, but off-color remark...and Aaron caught him! Paraphrased, "Wait, did you say, 'This is fun'"? The guy was riding with his unit while they were engaged in some light combat. What a dumbass Aaron made the louse feel every uncomfortable second of those 2 minutes
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I bet the soldiers wouldn't tell you it was fun .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm offended by his name. How can a reporter with a name like that be impartial?

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Methinks it shows too!

Also, earlier today I was watching Aaron at the right moment. Some dillrod reporter with one of the Allied armored divisions made a quick, barely noticable, but off-color remark...and Aaron caught him! Paraphrased, "Wait, did you say, 'This is fun'"? The guy was riding with his unit while they were engaged in some light combat. What a dumbass Aaron made the louse feel every uncomfortable second of those 2 minutes
                      A reporter at the Pentagon yesterday asked Gen Meyers when will this show restart (meaning shook and awe) and the Pentagon spoke lady immediately scolded the reporter saying this is not a show, movie or video. This is life and dead and so chose your words carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                        Do you think the Peshmerga Kurdhish fighter's funky pants will become fashionable?
                        Hey, I like those.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                          Paraphrased, "Wait, did you say, 'This is fun'"? The guy was riding with his unit while they were engaged in some light combat. What a dumbass Aaron made the louse feel every uncomfortable second of those 2 minutes
                          Put that mother****er up on point, and see how fun he thinks it is then.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

The pleasure of "embedded" journalists.

Next time this Rogers freak comes on CNN, someone should suffocate him with a gasmask.
                            “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                            X