No announcement yet.

Are you this rude in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm far nicer in real life. In fact I've been told on numerous occasions that I'm too nice (:/ ) perhaps even a pushover ( ).
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually I'm much nicer in person. Probably. I dunno.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah I'm much nicer and quieter.

Though occasionally I will fly off the handle when people are being aggressive towards me.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not nearly as jackassy in RL as I am on the net People say I'm actually a very respectful, nice guy
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I am a pinko commie *** baby eating Brit in real life.

That being said, I don't stick out much in Melbourne...
            of course, in the vacuous trolltown of Sydney, it would be different. I don't pluck my eyebrows, or wax my back, or legs, or stomach.

Or listen to Kylie Minogue.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Last time I listened to Kylie it went something like this:

"Oh Ted oh uh uh uh..."
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yep I about about the same in real life. I sometimes get paid $300 and hour to be rude.
                And wargaming is a whole 'nother world of rude and hostile humor.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I'm a lot less rude in real life.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                    Yep I about about the same in real life. I sometimes get paid $300 and hour to be rude.
                    And wargaming is a whole 'nother world of rude and hostile humor.
                    Being rude is an asset for a lawyer.

(No offense).

Comment

when i first meet people i'm extremely respectful. i like to make the good first impression.

but the more time you spend with me the more i talk straight to you. i'm pretty f*cking rude. :burp:
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

this thread sucks.

would I say that in real life? probably not.

Comment

this thread is cool.

would I say that in real life? probably not.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

MUCH better here. I can't moon anyone .
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Prolly about the same.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm just as cynical in real life as I am here.
                                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                                X