No announcement yet.

The Comradery of Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sight of the US soldiers around could've fooled me.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf

one star? looks more like a second lieutenant to me
      Doesn't look at all like the standard Mulazim insignia.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

who are the Mulazim?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Mulazim is the lowest grade of officer in the Iraqi military.

The star should be smaller, and accompanied by a little stripe across a shoulderboard.

I don't recall Iraqi enlisted ensignia, but I'd guess it's more like some sort of service decoration or unit insignia or something like that.

Maybe he was real good in kindergarten or something.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

takes me back some
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

the propaganda is so unrefined it's working the opposite direction

We laughed our asses off with that pic.

Comment

I read in a newspaper today that the US fear that suicide bombers will hide among the POWs and blast off their charges at the right moment. To avoid that, they take away all clothes from the prisoners. Anyone knows what kind of clothing they are given instead? Did the US bring 250 000 striped pyjamases?

And isn't that against the Geneva convention? I thought POWs was allowed to keep their uniform, rank tags and gas mask. Perhaps even the helmet (but the Iraqis don't bother with such items, do they)?
                Last edited by Chemical Ollie; March 21, 2003, 18:02.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

If they strip them of their clothes, they probably check the garments, then just give 'em back when thy're satisfied they won't go BOOM. That takes what, less than a minute to check both sleves, pant legs, and pockets?
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Che, he's probably handcuffed.

.8/10
                    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X