No announcement yet.

Times up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding post, Spiffor. I agree completely.

Comment

Thanks. I tried to be as sincere as possible. I expect targeted people to simply overlook it as "whining" though
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, no need to get to worked up about those that think you are whinning: there is nothing to be done about them.

Hopefully the number of people who do die from this will be the smallest possible.

Edit: isn't it 1 am over there in the Republic of Freedom?
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          Well, no need to get to worked up about those that think you are whinning: there is nothing to be done about them.
          True for most of them, but Ned is an intelligent guy, and often shows it when he isn't caught in the hysteria around.

Edit : It is 3:00 in France (please don't call it Republic of Freedom, it really makes as little sense as the Land of the Free). But I'm a night owl.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Idd, I agree, though I won't have trouble sleeping, as there is simply so much injustice in the world (that I read in the paper everyday, perhaps these things don't reach the US media, save for the few quality papers there) that it's not really touching me.

Only when I get personally involved or if I get up and close to witness the carnage I wouldn't be able to sleep... However I DO care, something which a lot of interviewees on the telly don't seem to do!

Just watch CNN or BBC world

You'll get more Live shows, exclusive footages, dangerous pictures and explosions that you can take.... Naturally, you will only see the explosions from afar, not seeing the damage, and of course, civilian casualties won't be mentioned, unless there is no way possible to deny it!

24h/day non stop War on television, I know some people here who will be overjoyed, even though they won't want to admit! hah

I've given up on television, as there is only 1 reliable channel in Belgium and even that is being transformed into... popular subjective crap (well in news broadcasting that is)
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

hmmm, so france is only one hour ahead of Baghdad? I thought it was more..anyway. Had to use the "freedom" bit, as a dig toat our oh so intelligent Congresspeople.

#am..I no longer stay up that late, as if i would be online anyway...

Comment

WTF are you doing up at 4 in the morning, Spiffor?

GET SOME SLEEP!!!

Comment

BTW, didn't the war begin precisely at prime time EST ?

Comment

Thye late end of Primetime, but in time for the 10 pm and 11pm newscasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X