Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tariq Aziz

Haven't seen this here yet...

Iraq has dismissed reports that its deputy prime minister, Tariq Aziz, has defected, as "cheap lies".

Rumours are he's done a bunk to the North...still only rumour, so probably rubbish.

Who´s next? Will Saddam defect too?

Blah

Comment

Re: Tariq Aziz

Originally posted by Tolls
      Haven't seen this here yet...

Iraq has dismissed reports that its deputy prime minister, Tariq Aziz, has defected, as "cheap lies".

Rumours are he's done a bunk to the North...still only rumour, so probably rubbish.
      Let's hope this is the first of many!
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Isn't he the pud who said during 1991, "The streets will run red with American blood?"
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Some rumors say he's dead.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I will wait until this stops ebing simply a rumor which many sources try to debunk (like the whole we got Osama or his boy rumor earlier).

Though it would not surprise me. Aziz never seemed the type to die in "glorious battle"
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

At least he knows when to bail.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Aziz always did strike me as slightly more opportunistic than zealous...

Still, rats and sinking ships and all that jazz.

Comment

Information warfare.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He's on CNN right now... that report of his death/defection was false.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

fake news...
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Tariq Aziz

Well.........PAKISTAN denies Bin Ladens capture, so be must be captured.

Therefore if HE denies his death, he must be dead
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Actually I seem to remember that there was a claim Tariq Aziz either defected or was killed during Gulf War '91. Can anyone here remember the same?
                          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                          X