Sentiments running high, I think you should sit down a take a rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentiments running high, I think you should sit down a take a rest

War on Iraq US blah blah again and again, everytime I visit the offtopic question.
    US Posters are not getting tired of debating that ****, Euro posters seem to change over time (Jaako dont know him, dont know others).

Sorry you just need to drop out and think about the people.
    You are proud that the US sends troop into this ****, well you are an idiot. They get radiated by depleted Uranium ammunition and maybe shot in combat. There also a lot of civilian casaulties to be expected and every civilian casaulty is a crime by itself.

I would think Bush should DO ANYTHING before wagering war but I think the only thing he wants is war and therefor I think every US Military Personnel should thank him for getting himself radiated and maybe shot.

I feel sorry for all the families both in Iraq and in the US that there is a troll sitting in the white house who doesnt give a **** about human life. Thats all there is to say about this ****.

Ata

Ata! Hey guy. Don't worry about Poly arguements...just more garbage in the endless river of threads. Nothing said on Apolyton ever meant anything real...except the Apolyton House, eh?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Ata, you mishcaracterize the pro-war faction when you say they do not care about human life.

I think I accurately state their position when I explain it like this. The pro-war people perceived that, if Saddam is not stopped now, he will eventually give/sell weapons of mass destruction to al Qaeda or some other terrorist organization, which will then unlease those weapons upon the U.S., Israel, or some other Western nation. Although this war will necessarily cause some casualities, they will be less than those suffered as a result of these Iraq-terrorist attacks.

Thus, this war (says the pro-war faction) is necessary because it will save far more lives than it take.

Comment

Regarding Iraq, don't rush to judgement. Lets see how it turns out...

Liberty

Comment

Sentiments running high

you are an idiot.

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Sentiments running high, I think you should sit down a take a rest

Originally posted by Atahualpa
            War on Iraq US blah blah again and again, everytime I visit the offtopic question.
            US Posters are not getting tired of debating that ****, Euro posters seem to change over time (Jaako dont know him, dont know others).
            Attached Files
            "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Rock em Sock em Robots! WooHoo!

Comment

you caught me

okay I am sorry nobody is an idiot. Just remember by all the global debate about a war, that there is always the "stupid" grunt who has to do the dirty work.

I am no fan of Saddam Hussein and I guess nobody is, but well all the suffering. The damage caused to the sentiments of Muslim people when after the soldiers marched over Iraq, the Western Enterprises come and take their share.

Ata

Comment

isn't this a garbage thread that should be closed. we have enough of these.

Yes I know. Bush is evil, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Diss, we have almost sent it into oblivion !
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X