X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli Military Murders American

They ran her over with a bulldozer.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Already done, more than once ....
    Blah

Comment

indymedia, aren't those the ones who did the flase report about CNN using old photos from the Gulf War showing palestinian celebrator at the time of 9/11
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

indymedia.org???
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Just go to chicago.indymedia.org Their website is hilarious!
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Look at the pictures, BD. She was staring the driver in the face and was clearly visible. He just ran her over.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well, to be fair, this was covered by the major networks too....
              Blah

Comment

I miss my city.

Comment

I love how they show several photos of her standing near the bulldozer, then show several photos of her wounded, but somehow the photographer didn't manage to capture anything in between.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

getting a quick post in

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                      I love how they show several photos of her standing near the bulldozer, then show several photos of her wounded, but somehow the photographer didn't manage to capture anything in between.
                      If you were photographing your friend, would you continue to do so as the life was being crushed out of her or would you be trying to rescue her?

Comment

I feel filthy reading that website Shi

Comment

Chegitz - sorry, but this is the fifth thread on this subject.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I also like how they had to mention who manufactured the bulldozer. like they were at fault

Comment

Working...
                            X